Who is Kaptyn?
Since 2016 we have endeavored to make transportation more efficient, enjoyable and accessible. We began by creating an innovative software suite to help transportation companies manage their operations. It was a good start, but we knew we could have a bigger impact. So, we set out to build the future of passenger transportation and in 2020 launched one of the world’s largest electric vehicle fleets. We are now looking for passionate team members to join us to advance our mission.
What’s our mission?
Transforming the shared mobility customer experience for good by managing a platform of sustainable vehicles and professional drivers. We are passionate about helping people reach their destination in the most comfortable, efficient, stylish and sustainable way possible. We believe it’s equally as vital to create great lives for our team members.
What are we looking for?
Kaptyn is seeking enthusiastic, Professional Drivers for our fleet of Teslas and other electric vehicles.
Who do you need to be?
We believe transporting guests to their destination efficiently and safely is only half the job. The real key to our success will be the high touch experience provided along the journey. As such, we are looking for professional drivers who enjoy engaging and providing exceptional guest service. Think you are up for the challenge? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
What do we need you to do?
- Operate vehicle fleet including traditional limousines and luxury electric models.
- Use our leading technology that maximizes trip opportunities to pick up guests on-demand or at prearranged locations.
- Proactively assist guests with luggage.
- Ensure guests reach their destinations safely, on time and seamlessly.
- Follow safety regulations and state laws regarding vehicle operations and ensure guests also follow applicable safety regulations.
- Regularly communicate with Dispatch and Maintenance teams.
- Submit written Incident Reports.
- Demonstrate safe driving practices and reliability.
- Perform other related duties as required.
What do you need to have?
- Valid Nevada state driver’s license
- A Motor Vehicle Report which demonstrates a clean driving record (Kaptyn will obtain from DMV)
- Customer service experience preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
Any other requirements?
- Successful completion of a Department of Transportation physical and drug test
- Meet and maintain all required Kaptyn, state and regulatory laws regarding a criminal background check
- Physically able to drive a vehicle for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to lift and move luggage weighing up to 60 pounds
- Minimum age of 25
What can we offer?
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits (medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance plans)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- A Kaptyn uniform to identify you as a proud member of the Kaptyn team
- On-going personal and professional development programs
- Being part of a bigger mission; improving the experiences and lives of others with each interaction
Kaptyn is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity is celebrated. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, or disability.